Another day of you not texting me, but it’s okay, you’ll be here tomorrow so maybe I can wait. 😔
you know when you really want something you can’t afford and u have it open in a tab and eventually you have to close that tab and it’s like saying goodbye
everyone has seen dicks they didn’t want to see
ur not allowed to be busy youre my only friend
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.”
— For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (via bl-ossomed)